Over the years, the amount of technology and thought that has gone into designing better strollers is staggering, to say the least. For any modern-day parent, a stroller is definitely a must-have baby accessory. The primary purpose of a stroller is convenience and mobility. It makes it easier for a parent to commute with their baby (or even babies) in a modular and effortless manner. From a walk in the park, to a quick trip to the grocery store, or a nice evening at a friend’s house, a stroller will definitely make a parent’s life easier.
Best Pacifiers for Babies – Product Reviews
1. Evenflo Pivot Modular Baby Stroller
- This stroller has a flexible infant travel system. This means that the stroller can also be converted into a car seat for your baby.
- This stroller comes with a modular frame with six modes. It has a reversible mode that allows you to place your baby facing inwards or outwards.
- This stroller comes with a large storage basket for parents to keep items such as shopping bags or the baby’s bag.
- It is a very ergonomically designed product and is very easy to handle.
- Available in 4 different colour options.
- Can also be used as a car seat for babies.
- Modular and easy to adjust.
- Less expensive as compared to most of its competition.
- No such observable cons.
2. Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Stroller
- This stroller has a maximum payload capacity of 65 lbs or 29 kgs.
- This stroller comes in two different options, one for a single child and one for two babies.
- The product is designed keeping the comfort of the baby in mind and has all-wheel suspension.
- It is very ergonomic and agile and comes with forever air rubber wheels.
- All-wheel suspension ensures that your baby has a comfortable ride quality on any terrain.
- Comes in 3 different colour options.
- High payload capacity
- Comes with a “double” variant for parents with twins or two infants.
- Some parents have complained that this product is a little on the heavier side.
3. Thule Urban Glide 2
- This stroller is designed to be extremely lightweight, and it is very suitable for jogging parents or to stroll through town with your baby.
- It is very ergonomic and easily maneuverable.
- This stroller comes with an option for a “double” variant for those parents with twins or two babies.
- This stroller is designed with a large compartment for storage at the bottom, and it comes with a zip top cover.
- It comes with a reclining seat and 5 point harness for your baby.
- The stroller has suspension, which gives your baby a better ride quality on any terrain.
- It is very easy to fold.
- This stroller comes in 6 different stylish colour options for parents to choose from.
- Some parents have reported slight issues with durability.
4. UPPAbaby Vista Stroller
- This stroller for babies comes with a bassinet included in the shipment.
- It has a multiposition recline feature, and it also comes with a bug shield on both the stroller and the bassinet.
- This stroller comes with an extendable canopy with an SPF 50+ visor.
- It is one step foldable, and is compatible with a MESA infant car seat without any additional adapters required.
- It is also compatible with Chicco and Maxi-Cosi infant car seats when using adapters.
- This stroller comes in 4 different colour or styling options.
- This stroller comes with a large storage basket for parents to keep items such as shopping bags or the baby’s bag.
- Bassinet comes with ventilation to increase the baby’s breathability.
- This stroller is definitely on the more expensive side of the spectrum of products available in this segment.
5. JOOVY Qool
- This product is designed to be highly customisable, and it can be transformed into a single variant, double variant or triple variant too, based on the requirement of the parent.
- Including all available accessories such as car seat adaptors, bassinets, etc, it can be configured in a staggering 56 different ways.
- It is designed to hold babies that weigh up to 55 lbs or 25 kgs.
- The seat fabric used in this stroller is removable and machine washable, thus making it very easy to maintain.
- Very easy to configure to the desired setting or configuration.
- Very easy to clean.
- This product is compatible with Britax, Chicco, Cybex, Graco, Maxi Cosi and Nuna Car Seats, making it very versatile and adaptable.
- This stroller also comes with a UPF 50 expandable canopy to protect your baby.
- Comes in only one colour option.
6. Britax B-Lively
- This product is designed to be very lightweight. This makes it very agile and easy to handle.
- This stroller for babies has a maximum payload capacity of 55 lbs or 25 kgs.
- This stroller comes with a ventilated UV 50+ canopy that is for your baby’s protection.
- This stroller comes with a large storage compartment at the bottom for parents to place their shopping bags or the baby’s bags.
- This stroller also offers infinite recline for the comfort of your baby.
- Very light and easy to handle. Could be preferable for parents who are constantly on the move with their child.
- The stroller is compatible with all Britax infant car seats; adapters included.
- This stroller has been designed with a large zipper pocket, and a peek a boo window.
- This product is relatively less expensive as compared to other products in the same segment.
- Does not come with a “double” variant for parents with twin babies or two infants.
7. Hot Mom Baby Carriage Stroller 2020
- This stroller is one of the most stylish and attractive strollers for babies available on the market.
- This stroller is available in 4 very attractive styles and colour options that are guaranteed to instantly stand out.
- Suitable for babies who are up to 48 months of age.
- This stroller comes with four wheel stock absorption, which drastically improves the ride quality for your baby on any terrain.
- This stroller comes with a storage compartment at the bottom for parents to place their shopping bags or the baby’s bags.
- Very fashionable and uniquely designed.
- Made from 100% premium leather.
- The child is placed high so that automobile exhaust fumes do not affect the baby.
- This stroller is available with a plethora of accessories including a stylish winter kit and can be configured as needed.
- It is on the slightly heavier side as compared to some of its competition.
8. BOB Revolution Flex 2.0 Jogging Stroller
- This stroller is a jogging stroller and is designed for parents who are constantly on the move with their child.
- This stroller has a maximum carrying capacity of 75 lbs or 34 kgs, which is on the higher side as compared to other products available in this segment.air-filledller comes with a storage compartment at the bottom for parents to place the baby’s bags.
- It is adjustable to various different configurations and is very safe.
- This stroller comes with mountain bike like suspension systems that improve your baby’s ride quality, has a locking front wheel and comes with a UPF 50+ canopy.
- Light and useful for parents who jog or are on the move.
- It is compatible with various different car seats from major brands.
- It is stable at high speeds.
- As the tyres are air filled, they may get punctured on sharp terrain or on sharp debris such as thons.
- Some parents have complained that when exposed to rain, the rivets rust.
9. Bugaboo Bee5 Complete Stroller
- This stroller is very light by design and hence is very portable. It is also designed to be very compact and occupy less space.
- This product is also available in 11 different colour and style options and will definitely stand out.
- This stroller is designed keeping in mind your baby’s comfort with a plush seat and extendable back rest and foot rest, this easy-fold stroller customizes as per requirements.
- This product comes with a water repellent UPF 50+ sun shade to protect your baby.
- The stroller is compatible with car seats from many major brands.
- Made using soft durable fabrics that can be washed very easily, making it very easy to clean.
- Easily foldable and very compact.
- Comes with a protective rain cover.
- Can be stored easily inside a car.
- Some parents reported incomplete product shipments while purchasing this product online.
10. Graco UNO2DUO Single Stroller
- This stroller starts off as a single stroller and expands to a double stroller as your family grows and as your needs change.
- This stroller can be configured in 8 different ways to ride with either 1 or 2 babies.
- The stroller can be easily folded using just one hand when the seat is not placed on the frame.
- The reclining seat converts to an infant bassinet for on-the-go comfort for baby in both parent facing and forward facing modes.
- Parents can expand the stroller 5″ to form an even bigger storage basket and more space when it is needed.
- Relatively less expensive as compared to other similar or competing products available in this segment.
- Can carry babies who weigh up to a maximum of 55 lbs or 22 kgs.
- It is customisable and can be adjusted in case parents having one child decide to have another child.
- Generously sized seats and sturdy materials used in the frame.
- Some parents have complained that the fold size is very large and it is not very compact.
- It comes with plastic wheels rather than rubber wheels. Rubber wheels or air-filledwheels make it easier to push and navigate.
There are a few important points that any parent must consider before deciding which stroller to purchase. Firstly, the stroller should be comfortable for your baby or babies and should not cause any discomfort to them on any terrain. Secondly, the stroller should protect your baby from direct sunlight or from rain, wind and snow. Thirdly, the stroller should be designed keeping in mind ergonomics. This means that the stroller should be easy for you as a parent or the caretaker of the child to push and control safely on any terrain. This also ensures that you will be able to react fast in case of any emergency.
If you have twins, or two babies, or have one baby but plan on having another one before your existing baby outgrows your stroller, then you should buy a stroller that has a “double” variant or one that can be expanded into a double stroller.
Lastly, if you are a parent who likes to exercise or go for a jog with your child, you should consider a jogging stroller. These strollers are designed to be agile and easy to control while on the go. If you live in a city where you need to walk a lot and take your child with you, these might just be perfect for you.
Do Rubber or air filled wheels make any difference and what are their advantages?
Rubber wheels or air filled wheels make a stroller much easier to push as compared to one with plastic wheels. On the other hand, air filled wheels may get punctured sue to sharp debris on the terrain.
Are strollers age specific?
Usually, age is not the criteria based on which strollers are classified. They are usually rated as per the maximum weight that they can hold in their seats. Hence you will need to upgrade your stroller once your child’s weight exceeds the rating of your stroller.
What is suspension/shock absorption?
Suspension or shock absorption is a mechanism that absorbs bumps on the terrain to provide a smoother and more comfortable ride quality for your baby. This is useful because it keeps your baby calm and will reduce the impact of rough terrain.
Can strollers also be used as car seats?
This depends entirely on the stroller that you choose. Some strollers on this list can be used as a car seat for your baby, while others are designed to be compatible with car seats made by major brands. You may need to purchase adapters for these seats separately.
Are jogging strollers less sturdy because of their light weight?
This is not true. Jogging strollers do not compromise on the safety of your child or the balance of the stroller. On the contrary, they are built to be well balanced as they are constantly on the move. They may however, have less storage space but this depends on the brand and model that you choose.